Many happy Mirkwood Designs
templates users have asked how they can help support my Web site. You can securely use your PayPal account or any major
credit card. If you cannot make a monetary donation, I would appreciate
your prayers. I thank you for your consideration, and may God bless you!
If you are not comfortable donating online,
please click here for my snailmail
Sample Tiffany Card
- Stamp on transparent acetate with black permanent ink. Color the
window using Prismacolor art markers. (Tip: These markers are blendable while they are
still damp, but they dry permanently.)
- Cut out the design, leaving 1/4 inch around the
- Cut one pieces of card stock 6 x 10 inches.
- Score and fold in half.
- Cut one piece of card 6 x 5 inches.
- Determine where you want your window and carefully
mark the exact width and height of the stamp design on one half of the folded card.
- Place the smaller piece of card on the inside of
the folded card, positioning it so that it backs the front of the card.
- Use a sharp craft knife to cut both pieces of card
at the same time. (It helps to put a piece of double-sided tape in the center of the area
you are removing to help hold the card together.)
- Put double-sided tape around the entire window
opening and all of the edges of the inside front of the folded card.
- Carefully place the stamped design over the
- Carefully place the second card on top.
- Finish as desired, adding a sentiment and edging
Copyright 1999-2009 Mirkwood
Designs, a division of ruthannzaroff.com
These templates are free for your use to make
craft items to give or sell, to use for teaching purposes, or for submitting
projects to magazines.
I would appreciate it if you provide a link to my Web site.
The templates themselves may NOT be auctioned, sold, or published in any way
without my permission.