Many happy Mirkwood Designs
templates users have asked how they can help support my Web site. You can securely use your PayPal account or any major
credit card. If you cannot make a monetary donation, I would appreciate
your prayers. I thank you for your consideration, and may God bless you!
If you are not comfortable donating online,
please click here for my snailmail
- Stamp on transparent acetate with black permanent ink. Color the
window using Crystal Lacquer. (Tip: Color every other space, allow to dry completely, then
color the remaining spaces. Try to leave the black outline unpaintedthis will give
you a really nice 3-D result.)
- Cut out the design, leaving 1/4 inch around the
- Cut two pieces of card stock 2 x 6 inches.
- Determine where you want your window and carefully
mark the exact width and height of the stamp design on your card.
- Use a sharp craft knife to cut both pieces of card
at the same time. (It helps to put a piece of double-sided tape in the center of the area
you are removing to help hold the card together.)
- Put double-sided tape around the entire window
opening and all of the edges of one piece of card.
- Carefully place the stamped design over the
- Carefully place the second card on top.
- Finish as desired, adding a
tassel, edging the
corners, or using a sentiment stamp.
Copyright 1999-2009 Mirkwood
Designs, a division of ruthannzaroff.com
These templates are free for your use to make
craft items to give or sell, to use for teaching purposes, or for submitting
projects to magazines.
I would appreciate it if you provide a link to my Web site.
The templates themselves may NOT be auctioned, sold, or published in any way
without my permission.