Many happy Mirkwood Designs
templates users have asked how they can help support my Web site. You can securely use your PayPal account or any major
credit card. If you cannot make a monetary donation, I would appreciate
your prayers. I thank you for your consideration, and may God bless you!
If you are not comfortable donating online,
please click here for my snailmail
This is a very easy card that looks
terrific when done!
- 7 x 4 card stock
- 2.5 x 3 card stock (contrasting color
- 12 inches 1/8-wide ribbon
- Craft knife
- Glue or double-sided tape
- Rubber stamps
- Stamp pads
- 1/8-inch hole punch
- Coloring medium (optional)
- CLICK HERE
to print the template and reduce or enlarge it until it is
approximately 7 x 4 inches.
- Measure 2.5 inches and fold
to the back, as shown on the template.
- Cut where indicated and discard
- Punch holes where indicated.
- Turn card over and
apply double-sided tape or glue to the edges of the area you folded
back and stick to the card back Make sure that the slit you
cut in the front of the card is not covered by glue or tape!
- Turn card over and decorate
the apron as desired.
- Cut the ribbon into four 3-inch
lengths and tie to each hole as indicated.
- Stamp or write your invitation on the
small piece of card stock and embellish as desired.
- Tuck the invitation into the apron
- Remember to sign your card on the
Copyright 1999-2009 Mirkwood
Designs, a division of ruthannzaroff.com
These templates are free for your use to make
craft items to give or sell, to use for teaching purposes, or for submitting
projects to magazines.
I would appreciate it if you provide a link to my Web site.
The templates themselves may NOT be auctioned, sold, or published in any way
without my permission.